Garmont Literider Thermo Ski Boots -
Garmont Literider Thermo Ski Boots 2012 - The Garmont Literider Thermo Ski Boots are a great choice for ski mountaineers who move fast and light, while still slaying the downhills.
- The G-Fit Light Liner is ultralight, fully custom-thermoformable, and very supportive with a secure VELCRO® Brand Fastener overlap closure.
- The unique Double Action Cuff Buckle closes more than twice the distance of a normal buckle. Once the Literider Thermo is adjusted all it takes is one quick motion (with a gloved hand) to open the cuff for walk motion or close it for downhill stability at 24 degrees forward lean.
- The Garmont Literider Thermo Ski Boots use a 115 AT flex that does not abandon downhill ability to achieve their ultra-light weight. The lower shell uses an overlap design that moves more independently than a tongue design for easy walking freedom, and when buckled provides full downhill control.
- Exclusively Tech Compatible
- The Literider Thermo Ski Boots use a unique Garmont WebFrame, a design that reduces the shell to its critical elements while maintaining a solid, ultra-lightweight structure.
The Garmont Literider Boot is the choice for ski mountaineers who move fast and light, and still savor the downhills. Its streamlined, elegant WebFrame shell is light and solid. Its ingenious Fast-Action Cuff Buckle is effective and easy to use. Its sole has the right amount of spring to keep your energy moving ahead.