Garmont Amica Trail GTX -
Low cut agility and light weight hide the fact that the Amica Trail GTX from Garmont is a supportive trail worthy shoe. The foot is well secured by the hook, eyelet and friction free web closure system providing passive, weightless support. The tri-density midsole features an articulated EVA core embedded in a supportive PU base for comfort and underfoot protection. Dual spine systems independently stabilize the foot. A Vibram® Fiore slip resistant outsole provides aggressive traction with well textured 6 mm lugs.
Lining and Layers:
- Articulated TPU spine in the PU layer for underfoot protection from the trail, and flex control
- ADD construction for instant fit and minimal break in
- Low-cut, under ankle fit provides agility and enhances stride length
Support and Cushioning:
- Oriana™ dual spine system independently supports the foot.
Traction and Grip:
- True braking heel for traction and confident descents
- 6 mm lugs for aggressive traction are widely spaced for self cleaning
- Slip resistant textured lug for grip on wet and varied terrain.
- Suede toe bumper for additional protection
- Elongated toe box, contoured heel and tapered volume forefoot
- Contouring heel polymer for stability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
Hike new peaks with the durable and waterproof Amica Trail GTX® by Garmont®.
GORE-TEX® XCR Water-repellent suede and mesh upper keeps moisture out and gives added protection.
Women's-specific Ortholite® footbed for all-day comfort.
Tri-density midsole gives you the cushioning and support that you need.
Suede toe bumper for added protection.
Fiore™ Arch Wrap.
Elongated toe box.
Fiore™ Vibram® rubber outsole with 6mm lugs for excellent grip and aggression traction.