Garmont Priestess NTN Boot - The new Priestess is Garmonts women s specific high-performance telemark boot that, like the Prophet, moves into the future with the revolutionary new NTN boot-binding system. It satisfies a long list of the free-heel/Telemark skier s dreams: a boot with a sweet forward flex and alpine-like torsional rigidity and control, a round toe for easy walking and scrambling, easy binding entry without bending over or twisting around, a free-pivot touring mode, and integrated ski brakes to keep your skis in check. The Priestess (and the Prophet) are the only NTN boots with a replaceable second heel , the under-foot interface with the new NTN binding(which is a very key feature if you live where you will be doing a lot of rock hopping...here in the Northwest it's a huge issue because of the volcanic rock). The Priestess boasts Garmonts new Ergo Bellows design for the smoothest, most ergonomic forward flex.
- Strobel-stitch design in the liners allows feet to sit flat for good anchoring within the liners; design also maximizes forefoot width
- Replaceable, high-density nylon bellows protectors guard against sharp ski edges
- 100% Pebax® plastic construction provides high stiffness and power without a lot of weight; Pebax plastic maintains a consistent flex in all temperatures
- Power Wrap anatomic shells are constructed around the shape of the foot and have been prepunched to accommodate common irregularities of skiers' feet
Support and Cushioning:
- Lace-up custom-moldable liners feature 4 different foam thicknesses and densities throughout to provide the best possible comfort and support
- Rear walk/ski mechanisms are simple and secure; flip the levers to the ski position for a locked-down forward lean position at a 25° angle
- See an REI ski shop professional to have the liners custom molded to your feet to maximize comfort and performance
- Wide rip-and-stick power straps wrap securely around the outside of the cuffs, distributing pressure and bringing the cuffs as close as possible to your lower legs
- 3 Wide-Open buckles and catches on each boot close easily and securely; buckles swing completely open for unrestricted touring while still being held in place by the catches
- T-Bar Pebax® tongue reinforcement on the liners enhances shin protection and helps you power forward into turns; pull loops on the front and rear ease entry and exit
- NTN boots do away with the duckbill traditionally found on telemark boots, making walking and scrambling easy; boots are compatible only with NTN bindings (sold separately)
- Garmont Priestess NTN telemark boot soles feature replaceable NTN binding interfaces, something only offered by Garmont
Impatiently you wait in line to ride the lift again. Moments ago, you had some of the deepest turns of your like thanks to the Garmont Women’s Priestess NTN Thermo Boot. When patrol dropped the rope to the resorts off-piste terrain you easily skirted past everyone because of the Priestess’s free-pivot touring mode. Its progressive forward flex and alpine-like torsional rigidity enable you to slash turns like never before. An easy binding entry lets you get into your set-up in a jiffy when every second counts in getting a good spot in the liftline on a powder day.
Garmont Priestess NTN telemark boots for women are a free-heel skier's dream. They feature a smooth forward flex, alpinelike torsional rigidity and a round toe for easy walking.
Throw on the Priestess NTN boots from Garmont to charge through the deepest powder and over the tallest cliffs.