Gator Cases G-TOUR 61V2 ATA Wood Flight Case with Wheels for 61 Note Keyboards -
The Gator Cases G-TOUR 61V2 ATA Wood Flight Case is tailor-made for the pianist who wants a durable, ATA (Air Transport Association) rated case for storage or transport of their instrument. With its heavy-duty plywood and PVC exterior and soft interior supported by padded straps to hold the keyboard firmly in place, you can rest assured that your keyboard will be safe. Inside, there are four black polyethylene foam wedges that can be fitted on either end of the instrument for a more snug fit.
Outside, there is a tongue and groove aluminum valance and reinforced ball corners to protect the case from incidental contact. The case is stackable when multiple keyboards are transported. Dual wheels make transporting it easy - especially when you're trying to navigate through crowded airports, parking lots and stage ramps. Three spring-loaded handles - one on each end and one in the middle - make carrying it a breeze. All the hardware, including the four red recessed butterfly latches and three spring-loaded rubber carry handles are heavy-duty, commercial grade plated.
- Heavy-duty plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Adjustable foam pads in lid
Traction and Grip:
- Recessed wheels and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles
- Heavy-duty commercial grade plated hardware
- Reinforced stackable ball corners
- EVA Dur Interior Protection
- Unique wedge and block design for interior customizing
- Tongue & groove extrusion aluminum valance