Gator Cases G-TOUR-76V2SL ATA Wood Flight Case for Most Slim 73 and 76 Note Keyboards -
The Gator Cases G-TOUR-76V2SL ATA Wood Flight Case for Most Slim 73 and 76 Note Keyboards is tailor-made for the pianist who wants a durable, ATA (Air Transport Association) rated case for storage or transport of their instrument. With its heavy-duty plywood and PVC exterior and soft interior supported by padded straps to hold the keyboard firmly in place, you can rest assured that your keyboard will be safe. Inside, there are four black polyethylene foam wedges that can be fitted on either end of the instrument for a more snug fit.
Outside, there is a tongue and groove aluminum valance and reinforced ball corners to protect the case from incidental contact. The case is stackable when multiple keyboards are transported. Dual wheels make transporting it easy - especially when you're trying to navigate through crowded airports, parking lots and stage ramps. Two spring-loaded handles - one on each end - make carrying it a breeze. All the hardware, including the four red recessed butterfly latches and two spring-loaded rubber carry handles are heavy-duty, commercial grade plated.
- Fits most slim 76 note keyboards
- Heavy-duty plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Adjustable foam pads in lid
Traction and Grip:
- Recessed wheels and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles
- Reinforced stackable ball corners
- Unique wedge and block design for interior customizing
- EVA Dur Interior Protection
- Heavy-duty commercial grade plated hardware