Gator Cases G-TOUR-88V2XL ATA Wood Flight Case for Roland Fantom G8 and Similar Sized Extra Large 88 Note Keyboards -
The Gator Cases G-TOUR-88V2XL 88 Note Road Case with Wheels is tailor-made for the pianist who wants a durable, ATA (Air Transport Association) rated case for storage or transport of their instrument. With its heavy-duty plywood and PVC exterior and soft interior supported by padded straps to hold the keyboard firmly in place, you can rest assured that your keyboard will be safe. Inside, there are four black polyethylene foam wedges that can be fitted on either end of the instrument for a more snug fit.
Outside, there is a tongue and groove aluminum valance and reinforced ball corners to protect the case from incidental contact. The case is stackable when multiple keyboards are transported. Dual wheels make transporting it easy - especially when you're trying to navigate through crowded airports, parking lots and stage ramps. Two spring-loaded handles - one on each end - make carrying it a breeze. All the hardware, including the four red recessed butterfly latches and three spring-loaded rubber carry handles are heavy-duty, commercial grade plated.
- Fits most extra large 88 note keyboards
- Heavy-duty plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Adjustable foam pads in lid
Traction and Grip:
- Recessed wheels and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles
- EVA Dur Interior Protection
- Reinforced stackable ball corners
- Heavy-duty commercial grade plated hardware
- Unique wedge and block design for interior customizing