Gator Cases G-TOURLCDLIFT55 55" LCD/Plasma Lift Road Case with Hydraulic LCD Lift & Casters -
The Gator Cases G-TOURLCDLIFT55 55" LCD/Plasma Lift Road Case with Hydraulic LCD Lift & Casters is an ATA (Air Transport Association) flight rated case that is designed to hold your optional monitor while on location. This unique and very durable case is constructed from 1/2" plywood and coated with a PVC (polyvinyl chloride) exterior laminate. The inside is carpeted to protect the monitor when stored inside. Included with this case is a universal mounting bracket.
The lift mechanism is non-electric and has four preset positions that are easily adjustable and that will lock into place with a distinct "click". By simply removing the "Lock Block" bolt, pushing the lift mechanism down and pressing the red lever, your monitor will rise to your preferred height. The included laptop tray can be placed in the front or either side and, when not needed, stores inside the case. For power, the case has a UL listed electrical cord with three grounded receptacles.
The outside of the case has a reusable dry erase label for identification purposes. The G-TOURLCDLIFT55 also contains a unique "Tilt Watch" indicator that will turn red when the contents of the case have been tipped during transit. This will alert you to any potential problems and potentially help you with any liability claim. The case seals with four durable butterfly latches and is transported on its four extra heavy-duty industrial casters - two of which are lockable, or by using the four spring-loaded carry handles. For presentation purposes, the case also includes a drape that covers the case and frame to give your show more of a professional touch.
- Laptop tray fits on front, left, or right sides of case and stores inside the case for transport
- 1/2" plywood construction with durable PVC laminate exterior
- Includes presentation drape that covers case and frame
- Includes universal mounting bracket
- Carpet covered interior
- Four lift height positions; 52", 58", 64" and 72" (center mounting bracket heights)
- External dry erase writing label for identification
- Self adhesive "Tilt Watch" indicator to warn and notify of improper handling during transport
- Non-electric hydraulic assisted lift case, extends smoothly with a load of up to 125 lbs
- Built-in retractable UL approved electrical cord with three grounded receptacles
- Red Recessed twist latches and four extra heavy-duty industrial casters (two locking)