Gator Cases GKPE-88D-TSA ATA Molded PE Case with TSA Latches Wheels & Extra Interior Depth for 88 Note Keyboards -
The Gator Cases GKPE-88D-TSA ATA Molded PE Case is an ATA (Air Transport Association) rated case for the journeyman pianist who wants a very durable and well-designed way to store or transport his keyboard and midi controller. It will hold keyboards similar in size to the Yamaha MOX8. Made from molded polyethylene and surrounded by an aluminum valance the case is a healthy 7.0" deep with extra room for your midi controller. The interior is made with a block and wedge format to provide complete customization. There is additional padding on the upper interior lid to minimize the pressure on the keyboard.
Access is via four TSA (Transportation Security Administration) approved latches - two of which are lockable for added security and peace of mind while on the road. For ease of transport, the case comes with two inline wheels with a 200 lb (90.7 kg) weight capacity and supported by three handles - two for the sides and one in the middle. The handles have a weight capacity of 130 lb (59.0 kg).
Lining and Layers:
- 200lb recessed in-line wheel weight capacity
Traction and Grip:
- Two rubber gripped handles with 130lb weight capacity
- Solid aluminum valance with black powder coated finish
- Unique wedge and block design for interior customizing
- 2 TSA locking latches with impact diversion dishes
- Extra Deep 7 inches for deep keyboards and midi controllers