Gator Cases GP-PE-217 Elite Air Series Marching Snare Drum Protector Case -
The Gator Cases GP-PE-217 Elite Air Series Marching Snare Drum Protector Case is a hard, polyethylene case that is designed to securely guard your Snare during transport or storage. This unique case features 6 strips of foam on the top and bottom that protect your drum when stored. The Elite is constructed in such a way that the drum never touches sides of the case when inserted. It is cushioned by nothing more than air. Hence, the name "Air Case".
This case features two plastic wheels for navigating those stage door ramps and a convenient pull-out style handle for even easier transport. Another "wow" factor of this case is that it will hold a Snare with a suspended bracket. The benefit of this is that you don't have to purchase a larger case to accommodate the added dimensions of the bracket - a real money-saver. The removable lid of the Elite is secured by a wide and very strong latch strap that has rapid release snap-clips.
- Drum rest in the middle, away from the side walls, providing a snug fit and eliminating the need for foam
Support and Cushioning:
- The Elite Air Series design features an oversized case with tailor-made contours and shaped foam strips to securely cushion each drum
- Adjustable straps with quick-snap clips for easy attachment
- Fold out handles and oversized wheels come standard
- Accommodates most suspended mounting brackets without upsizing