Gear Aid Seam Grip Field Repair Kit -
Compact and ultralight, the McNett® Seam Grip® Field Repair Kit provides instant repair for all your camp gear and more. This kit has everything you need for permanent field repairs to sleeping pads, boots, shoes, tents, outerwear, packs, gaiters, gloves, bevy sacks and more! The kit contains a 1/4 oz. tube of Seam Grip adhesive and sealant, two removable Tenacious Tape™ patches, an application brush, an Expert Field Repair Guide, and a convenient storage tube. The Tenacious Tape and Seam Grip elastic urethane adhesive will repair almost anything, providing a long-lasting fix on leaks, cuts, and tears on natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather, neoprene, PVC, rubber, and vinyl. Weighs less than 1/2 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 10591.
- How it works—Seam Grip is applied to a stitched seam, a hole or a tear and allowed to cure over a period of 8-12 hours.
- For instant repair of tents, sleeping pads, outwear and more
Weather and Wind:
- One tube seals seams on an average 2-person backpacking tent
- Washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- Repair surfaces or seal seams of natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather and vinyl
- Kit includes an Expert Field Repair Guide, 1/4 oz. Seam Grip adhesive and sealant, 2 removable Clean Tape™ patches and an application brush
- When applied, Seam Grip cures by reacting with humidity in the air. It doesn’t ‘dry’ the way other glues do. It changes from a moderately thick liquid to a thin, flexible, elastic rubber.
Traction and Grip:
- Offers excellent adhesion, long lasting flexibility, superior traction and abrasion resistance, with minimal shrinkage
- Used to repair all types of waders and footwear, neoprene, PVC, rubber, and more
- For tents, tarps, backpacks, rainwear, & more!
- Quickly and permanently repairs leaks, cuts and tears
- Once cured, it’s permanent. The repair will generally last the life of the item.
Make permanent field repairs to any Therm-A-Rest® mattresses, boots, shoes, outerwear, tents, packs and more with this ultralight repair kit. Work on fabrics and even leather. Kit includes an expert field repair guide, 0.3-oz. seam grip, two removable Tenacious™ patches and an application brush. Made in USA.
Seam Grip urethane repair adhesive permanently seals seams and leaks, repairs tears, and patches holes on tents, packs, sleeping pads and rainwear. Long considered the industry standard, Seam Grip was awarded the prestigious Editors’ Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine in 2002.Use Seam Grip to repair surfaces or seal seams of natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather and vinyl. Seam Grip may be used to repair all types of waders and footwear, neoprene, PVC, rubber, and more. Concentrated and waterproof, Seam Grip offers excellent adhesion, long lasting flexibility, superior traction and abrasion resistance, with minimal shrinkage. Made in the USA.
This Field Repair kit from McNett provides permanent, instant field repairs to Therm-A-Rest® mattresses, boots and shoes, outerwear, tents and packs.