Gear Aid Tent Repair Kit -
The Tent Repair Kit by Gear Aid is a lightweight repair kit designed to fix rips, repair broken tent poles and busted zippers, eliminate odors and stop leaks. It contains everything needed to keep your tent performing like new including tent pole splints, zipper sliders, no-see-um netting, Tenacious Tape repair patches, Seam Grip repair adhesive, MiraZyme odor eliminator and a heavy-duty sewing kit. The Tent Repair Kit by Gear Aid also makes instant repairs to backpacks, jackets, sleeping bags and footwear, making it camping essential number one. Made in the USA.
• Includes MiraZyme odor eliminator, Seam Grip repair adhesive, Tenacious repair patches, tent pole splints, outdoor sewing kit, zipper sliders and more.
Weather and Wind:
- 1 seam ripper
- 1/4 oz. Seam Grip adhesive
- Use it to fix rips, tears, leaks, broken poles and busted zippers
- 2 double-coil, #8 zipper sliders
- Perform emergency field repairs on your pack, jacket and sleeping bag; you can even glue the sole of your boot back on
- Also makes instant repairs to backpacks, jackets, sleeping bags and footwear
- Lightweight tent repair kit makes instant repairs to outdoor gear
- one #18 Chenille sewing needle
- Sewing repair includes one #69 olive green bobbin
- one 6 x 4 in. no-see-um patch
- 4 safety pins
- Gear repair includes one 0.5 in. tent pole splint
- Cleaners include 1/2 oz. Mirazyme enzyme based deodorizer and 2 alcohol towlettes
- one 10 x 3 in. clear Tenacious adhesive patch
This compact repair kit can make the difference between a wet or dry outing in the great outdoors. Kit includes 13 products to repair, revive and protect the one thing you need most on a wet, rainy night – your tent. Also includes detailed instructions and a tent repair manual.
Dimensions: 6-3/4"L x 5"W x 1-1/4"H.
Weight: 5 oz.
The Gear Aid Tent Repair Kit can make the difference between wet or dry, insects or no insects, complaints or smiles. This gear repair kit is essential number 1!
Made in USA.