Gefen 4x4 DVI KVM Dual-Link Switcher 2 x 165MHz Bandwidth 1.2 Volts p-p Input Video Signal -
The Gefen 4x4 DVI KVM Dual-Link Switcher allows you to route any of (4) cross-platform DVI dual-link computers to any of (4) DVI dual-link displays. This solution allows you to set up workstations that can access any of multiple computers by remote control. The workstations can be set up locally or may be placed at great distances from the switcher by using separately available extenders.
When used with computers, USB and audio matrix control signals follow the DVI dual-link input for optimal control. This device maintains resolution with no signal loss. It supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2400 and DDWG standards for DVI monitors. This unit can be managed via an included IR remote control. Furthermore, it can be used as a standalone device or mounted in a rack using the included rack ears.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Supports either PC or Mac USB keyboards/mice
- Supports analog audio matrixing
- Supports single and dual link resolutions up to 3840x2400
- Increases productivity by providing access to four computers from four Dual Link workstations
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Maintains highest resolution digital video with no loss of quality