Gefen DVI FMP Console/Extender 165MHz Bandwidth 1.2V p-p Input Video Signal -
The Gefen DVI FM Extender Plus is distribution system designed to transport DVI signals over extended distances using fiber-optic cable. This solution can be used to transport signals up to 2000'. It consists of a transmitter that plugs into your computer and a receiver that connects to your display. The transmitter sends DVI signals over multi-mode fiber-optic LC cable to the receiver, which in turn translates the signal back into DVI format.
This unit supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2k and 1920 x 1200. Also supported is DDWG standard for DVI-compliant monitors. It also features EDID programming to enable quick and correct sync of source to display.
- Invulnerability to electromagnetic influences (EMI), thanks to all-fiber construction
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p, 2K and 1920 x 1200
- Eliminates computer noise where you work
- Saves space on your desktop and Increases Productivity
- Uses inexpensive and widely available four-strand multimode LC fiber optic cable
- Automatic EDID Programming feature enables quick and correct sync of source to display
- Extends any DVI (Digital Visual Interface)-compliant device up to 2000 ft (600 m) from the computer