Gefen Mini PACS Professional Automation Control System -
The Gefen Mini PACS Professional Automation Control System is a bridge solution to control audio and video components (such as TVs, Blu-ray players and set-top boxes) using a web browser, one RS-232 serial interface, three IR-emitters and two relay contacts. The Mini PACS is a scaled-down version of the Gefen PACS and provides the same level of control with fewer input and output ports. This is more cost-effective for distributed control installations, or where fewer I/O ports are required.
The web user interface allows IR and two-way RS-232 commands to be sent by the Mini PACS to connected devices through the web interface. The IR and RS-232 ports can be configured, allowing the Mini PACS to be compatible with most audio and video components. Two normally open relays allow control of screens, blinds, or draperies. It has an IR learning function ability to store IR and RS-232 devices commands with additional capabilities to store and recall pre-configured setups.
The Mini PACS is ideally suited for use with the GAVA, Gefen's (Audio/Video Automation) System Processor. However, it can be used with other control systems capable of IP communications. The Mini PACS can be mounted on a wall or any flat surface close to the devices being controlled. Connect the locking power supply to the Mini PACS and plug it into an available AC outlet.
Support and Cushioning:
- IP supports Telnet, Web browsers and TCP/IP
- Firmware upgradeable via Web interface
- Control A/V components using IR, RS-232 control and relays using a Web interface
- Configurable static IP address for stable operation
- Locking power supply
- Three discrete IR emitter outputs for multiple device control
- IR commands uploaded from an external storage
- Two NO (Normally Open) relay outputs