Gefen ToolBox 1:4 Splitter for HDMI with FST White -
The Gefen ToolBox 1:4 Splitter for HDMI with FST (White) and 3DTV sends a Hi-Def A/V source to up to 4 HDTV displays at the same time without losing quality or resolution. This product works with any Hi-Def source supporting resolutions up to 1080p Full HD with Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through and lossless audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Fast Switching Technology (FST) is a Gefen software implementation for HDMI products. FST was created to improve the lengthy HDMI authentication process, based on the HDMI and HDCP specifications. FST provides quicker A/V source switching and greatly improves the overall A/V system behavior and performance when more than one HDTV display is used in the system setup. FST allows connecting / disconnecting or turning ON / OFF the HDTV displays without having these activities affect other displays in the same distribution system.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports modern advanced digital audio formats including LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with an HDMI-to-DVI converter cable or adapter
- Input and output cables can be as long as 15 feet when using 8-bit or 12-bit color. The length of input and output cables also depends on the quality of cables used
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 at 60 Hz
- Simultaneously displays a single Hi-Def source on up to four (4) HDTV displays without signal loss
- Fast Switching Technology for quick and responsive HDMI signal routing
- Auto-EDID Management for rapid integration of sources and display devices
- HDMI-compliant and HDCP-compliant
- 3DTV Pass-Through