Gerber Dmf Manual Folder Knife -
The Gerber DMF Manual Tanto Knife has a partially serrated tanto blade. The reversible pocket clip and wedge lock lend themselves to ambidextrous carrying and opening. The G10 handle is textured to increase your gripping capabilities. There is a striking surface on the pommel that can be used for defense or assisting in emergency exits. These features combine to make the Gerber DMF Manual Tanto an excellent choice in tactical knife.
Traction and Grip:
- G-10 Handle - Sure grip with bare hands or gloves
- Reversible Pocket Clip (optional carry)
- Modified Clip Point Blade
- Partially Serrated Tactical Blade
- Manual Opening (No springs)
- Wedge Lock - Ambidextrous blade release
- Pommel - Striking for defense or egress
A large, rugged, ambidextrous-use folder with a sure-grip G-10 handle you can easily grip with and without gloves. Striking pommel for defense or egress. Semi-serrated modified clip-point blade. Manual opening. Wedge lock. Imported.
Blade length: 3.5".
Overall length: 8.4".
Closed length: 4.8".
Weight: 6.2 oz.