Gerber GDC Hook Knife -
A stylish, solid keychain tool originally designed as a strap cutter for a seatbelt, the Gerber GDC Hook Knife is way more than an emergency tool. The solid state design of the Gerber Daily Carry Seatbelt Knife features the soon-to-be iconic GDC Collection color ring making it an eye catching accessory for your keychain. The Gerber GDC Seat Belt Hook Knife has a sleek little sheath that keeps it safe, secure and ready for deployment every day whether you're ripping open a clamshell package, slicing open an envelope, or just happily flipping your keys in your hand.
Lining and Layers:
- Use the GDC Hook knife to open a box or an envelope, cut fishing line, trim a tarp, open freeze-dried food packaging and hundreds of other routine uses
Traction and Grip:
- Wrap your finger around the ring and press your thumb against the thumb grip for a solid hold that won't budge when you put a bit of power behind a cut
- Gerber GDC Hook knife has a circular, aluminum handle with thumb grip; comes with a keychain ring on sheath
- In an emergency, use the razor-sharp, stainless-steel 2 in. hook blade to cut yourself out of a piece of clothing, seat belt or other safety strap
- When you’re done, the blade snaps back into its sturdy sheath
Gerber Daily Carry Hook Knife. No one doubts keys’ usefulness--they start cars, get you in and out of places and keep your stuff, well, yours. But to really elevate their role, the Gerber Daily Carry Hook Knife adds lifesaving potential, in the form of a reliable, easy-to-access blade that’s always in arm’s reach. Imported.
A True Utility Blade: The idea behind this 2-inch stainless steel hook blade is simple: create an ultra-stealthy knife that lives on a keychain and can be used to quickly cut yourself out of a piece of clothing, seatbelt or other safety strap, should you ever get stuck in a tight spot. You’ll also find lots of ways to use the knife for many of life’s little non-emergencies. At home, put it to use opening a box or an envelope. Out in the field it’s great for small tasks like cutting fishing line, trimming a tarp or opening a package of freeze-dried food.
A Safe Grip: Wrap your finger around the ring, press your thumb against the thumb grip and you've got a solid hold that won’t budge when you put a bit of power behind a cut. When you’re done, the blade snaps back into its sturdy, safe sheath.
Gerber's GDC Hook Knife is much more than a keychain accessory. Instantly ready, the strap cutter will cut a seatbelt during an emergency. Its sleek Zytel® sheath with keychain attachment keeps it secure and always with you. Crafted of 7Cr17 steel with a T6 aluminum thumb grip, the Hook Knife is also ideal for opening clamshell packaging and envelopes.
Overall length: 2".
Weight: 0.27 oz.
The Gerber GDC Hook knife rides along with the keys on your keychain so you have a reliable, stealthy and easy-to-access blade at your fingertips for all kinds of routine or emergency cutting tasks.