Gerber MP1 Multi-Tool -
The Gerber MP1 Multi-Tool is a handy pocket-sized toolbox and the latest evolution of multi-tool from Gerber. Featuring forged, spring-loaded jaws and G-10 handles, this pocketknife with tools is tough, effective, and ready for anything. The Gerber MP1 Multi-Tool is loaded with the components you demand, including large fine-edge and serrated 420HC blades, diagonal cutters, and wire stripper on the jaws, an innovative new utility blade/scraper, magnetic bit driver, and a combo bottle opener/pry bar. The Gerber MP1 Multi-Tool is a full-size, butterfly-open tool and knife kit and comes with a sheath and Gerber's lifetime warranty. Weight: 8 oz. Open length: 6.94''. Closed length: 4.38''.
The Gerber MP1 comes with:
Manufacturer's model #: 31-001142.
- The Gerber MP1 Multitool features a wedge lock for all components, glass-filled nylon handle and a polyester sheath
- Extra-thick pry bar is thicker than the other components and is tough enough for heavy-duty use; pry bar doubles as a bottle opener
- Large serrated blade and large fine-edge blade feature high-grade 420 HC stainless steel
- Utility blade is the perfect implement for rough work and scraping surfaces that might damage the fine-edge blade
- Magnetic bit driver features a #2 Phillips for all-around versatility, but can be used with any bit; large and small flat screwdrivers handle your straight-slot screw needs
- High-quality forged jaws are spring-loaded and stronger than cast versions; butterfly-style opening is easy to use
- Multipurpose plier jaws are forged from 6150 carbon steel; they include wire strippers and diagonal cutters for electrical projects
As easy to use as it is tough, the compact, lightweight Gerber MP1 Multitool makes quick work of light or heavy tasks. It delivers the components you need in a distinctive butterfly design.
Made in USA.