Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Scout Knife - Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Scout knife. The perfect complement to the Scout. The Compact Scout is lightweight and compact. Just the thing to keep tucked away in a pocket. You never know when you might need it.
½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade.
Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope.
Nail nick in blade for easy opening.
Lock Back - Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing.
Oversized finger notch in handle to minimize slipping.
Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials.
Overall Length: 5.8"
Closed Length: 3.3"
Blade Length: 2.5"
Weight: 0.94 oz.
- Glass-filled nylon grip and oversize finger notch maximize comfort and minimize slippage
- Partially-serrated blade is made of high carbon stainless steel that offers great edge retention and rope-cutting ability
- The Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Scout knife comes with the Priorities of Survival pocket guide containing Bear's survival essentials
- Lock Back - Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nail nick in blade for easy opening
- Thin and Lightweight Folding Knife
- Oversized finger notch in handle to minimize slipping
From the slopes of Mount Everest to dense tropical jungles, Bear Grylls has tested the limits of human survival in extreme conditions. A former member of the British Special Air Service, Bear demonstrates his skills as host of a survival television show seen by millions of viewers around the globe. He has repeatedly shown the value of a quality knife in life-or-death situations, and that makes his knowledge indispensable when it comes to developing knives and tools that help you fend for yourself. When Gerber and Bear Grylls have your back, you're well equipped for what nature dishes out. Its super-thin, ultralightweight design features a 1/2-serrated, high-carbon stainless steel drop-blade for all-around cutting performance and edge-holding durability. Fingernail nick in blade for easy opening. Lockback secure blade for safe operation. Oversized finger notch for a nonslip grip. Includes “Priorities of Survival” pocket guide.
Blade length: 2.5".
Overall length: 5.8".
Closed length: 3.3".
Weight: 1.4 oz.
Gerber's Bear Grylls Scout knife is designed with scouting in mind, the scout draws on Bear's experience as Chief UK Scout to 28 million Scouts worldwide. Serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point, dual sided thumb stud, ergonomic textured rubber grip, lock back, pocket clip!
The Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Scout knife is the perfect blade to keep tucked away in a pocket. You never know when you might need it.
Please Note: This product is not able to be shipped to addresses in New York.