Gevril Stainless Steel Bracelet -
GV2 by Gevril's Parachute chronograph watch melds its sporty vibe with the handsome look of a robust face, two-tone bezel with etched-look numerals, and sturdy stainless steel bracelet.
Lining and Layers:
- Felt-lined with compartments for watch, rings, cufflinks, etc.
- In 1758, a royal mandate made Jacques Gevril watchmaker to the Spanish Crown
- Lacquered rosewood finish
- Internationally recognized for unsurpassed style and refinement
- Each timepiece is individually bench-crafted by a group of elite watchmakers who work in a meticulous environment under laser-quality light
- Gevril timepieces are known for their impeccable quality and beauty, and are displayed in museums across Europe
- GV2 by Gevril of Switzerland
- Smooth-working brass-button latch