Gibbs Smith Publisher 101 Things To Do With Ramen Noodles -
101 Things To Do With Ramen Noodles is about the best book a college student or long distance backpacker could ever have. Expand your ramen repertoire with an amazingly inventive and unique addition to the backpacking food prep category, 101 Things to do with Ramen Noodles. Ramen is fast, easy, and filling, but what can be done to spruce it up and give it a whole new life? Use your imagination or just buy this book. This book will take you to gastronomic heights never before achieved or imagined and the best thing is that all the recipes are cheap and easy. Can you boil water?
- About The Author - As a student at the University of Northern Colorado, Toni Patrick almost perished from malnutrition until she came up with creative and quick ways to make ramen noodles. These recipes saved her life, tasted great and fit into her tight budget and busy schedule. Even today, several years after graduating, she still enjoys cooking with ramen noodles. She currently lives in Walden, Colorado.
- Turn that packet into a gourmet treat!
- 101 Ramen Noodle Recipes or ideas
- Publisher - Gibbs Smith
- Note pages at the end for notes or recipe ideas
- ISBN - 9781586857356
- Binding - Paper
- Pages - 120
- Great for college student or budget conscious hungry people
- Year - 2005