Gibbs Smith Publisher The Pocket Guide To Camping -
The Pocket Guide to Camping is an essential little guide for those who wish to learn about or refresh their camping skills. The Pocket Guide to Camping has all the camping basics , from setting up a tent to hiking a trail to cooking over the campfire. The book includes camping skills and first aid, along with stories, games, activities, and fun campfire songs. It also includes great campfire recipes that kids can make. This inclusive guide takes you through planning your trip to getting home safely, and is chockfull of information and fun ideas.
- Pages - 224
- Covers all the basics
- Binding - Paper
- Year - 2011
- About The Author - Linda White and Katherine White are a mother and daughter team. They have both authored other books for children on camping and the outdoors. They live in Colorado.
- Publisher - Gibbs Smith
- var partId='11339';
- ISBN - 9781423620587
- cmRecRequest(rzone, partId,'','','');
- Learn to build a fire, pitch a tent, prepare food and so much more
- Great for the novice but comprehensive enough for the experienced
- Many illustrations
- var rzone='PDPZ2';
- Tips, tricks and techniques