GigaPan Epic Pro Robotic Panohead - GigaPixel Panoramas for DSLR's -
New innovation from the leader in gigapixel imaging, GigaPan EPIC Pro features advanced technology and excellent design for outstanding performance and beautiful results. Capture phenomenal depth and clarity in multi-gigapixel panoramas with the remarkable EPIC Pro.
Now with new firmware! Additional features and improvements for a wider range offunctions and enhanced HDR capability.
Strong enough to hold a camera and lens combination of up to 10 lbs., EPIC Pro will take hundreds, even thousands of detailed individual photos for one intricate gigapan. With the new GigaPan Stitch software, these photos are efficiently combined into a seamless panorama and uploaded to GigaPan.com, where you can view, share and explore.
- Quick set up Easy to secure EPIC Pro to tripod. Fits standard tripods with 1/4" thread.
Support and Cushioning:
- Large lenses are supported Camera and lens combinations of up to 10 lbs can be used with the EPIC Pro.
- Time Lapse Panoramas Allows you to capture a sequence of panoramas over a set period of time with a new timer.
- DSLR Compatible EPIC Pro works with almost all DSLR cameras.
- Exposure Bracketing for HDR Capture Works with your camera's AEB (automatic exposure bracketing) firmware to capture multiple exposures per position. Can exceed the camera firmware's brackets and exposure separation when in 'Bulb' mode
- Onboard bubble level for horizontal alignment.
- Electronic Trigger Cable Seven cables are provided when you purchase the EPIC Pro.
- New Firmware Features
- Dedicated Mirror Lock-up Setting Helps prevent blurriness in photos when usinglarger, heavier lenses, where lack of settling is amplified by optical magnification
- Remote trigger port Enables you to start taking a panorama from a different location using a remote trigger switch (not included).
- Screen is highly visible with back lit display.
- Precision movement The pan-tilt precision for the EPIC Pro is 0.04 degrees/step for tilt and 0.12 degrees/step for pan.
- Precision accuracy Powered camera movement and simple fore/aft up/down adjustment for optimal positioning of the nodal point and varied camera/lens combinations.
- Rechargeable battery pack (7.2V, 4300mAH) Charge the battery on its own or whileinserted in the EPIC Pro, convenient for charging while shooting. Battery pack and charger included.
- Multiple Triggering Option Allows the EPIC Pro to take multiple pictures at eachimage location up to 20 times per position for exposure bracketing or multiple image enhancement.
- Optimized range of motion 360 panoramic and -65/+90 tilt range of motion with precision incremental movement.
- Clear and simple to navigate menu Access frequently-used functions with the touch of a button, such as to move the camera or set the shutter delay.
- Time Display Displays the hours and minutes it will take the EPIC Pro to capture a panorama, based on your settings. Ideal for time-sensitive shoots, such as events, or when remaining daylight is limited.
- Additional Aspect Ratios Provides custom values (0.50:1, 0.55:1 through 2.00:1) in addition to standard values: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9.
- Strong and durable yet lightweight Excellent design with magnesium chassis and aluminum arm, the EPIC Pro weighs less than 8 lbs.