Giottos Aluminum Tripod/Monopod with QR Ballhead 13lbs Load Capacity 65" Maximum Height -
The Giottos Aluminum Tripod/Monopod with QR Ballhead is a solid reverse structure professional tripod designed according to the Golden Ratio shown in Da Vinci's famous picture of the Vitruvian Man. The collar is made from aluminum alloy with an increased molecular density. It folds down to a manageable 17.7" size and can be converted to a 67.4" monopod. This aluminum support will extend to 65", but its minimum working height is less than a foot - 11.7" - and it folds down to 17.7". Although it weighs just 4.3 lbs, it can support up to 13 lb. The included quick-release ballhead has a bubble level and is Arca-compatible.
Plus, one leg of the tripod combined with the center column converts to a monopod that extends to 67.4" and collapses to 32.5". The 4 tripod leg sections use a quick twist-lock design and the rubber feet are supplied with metal spikes for use on uneven or rough terrain.
- Standard aluminum tripod with an extremely short folded length and 65" maximum height
- One leg combined with the center column converts to a full-sized 67.4" monopod
- Legs fold up at 180deg. to protect the center column & ballhead
- Weighs just 4.3 lbs with a load capacity of 13 lbs
- 3-position legs w/twist leg locks
- Bubble level on Arca-compatible quick-release ballhead
- Two-section center column for shooting low to the ground
- Removable retractable hook