Giottos MH-1000 Large Ball Head with Independent Panning Lock with Built-in MH652 Quick Release - Supports 22 lbs -
Each giotto's head has been carefully designed to work with a specific tripod. They are engineered to position the camera precisely in the required shooting position with a minimum of fuss for optimum results.
The heavily anodized aluminum ball lets you make camera positioning adjustments more smoothly than ever before by eliminating all vibration and skipping so you can frame the perfect photograph the first time without wasting precious seconds on micro corrections.
Add ergonomic design and advanced precision engineering to guarantee high performance locking and your camera is not only quickly adjusted but also rapidly and securely locked where you want it.
The Giottos MH-1000 Large Ball Head with Independent Panning Lock with Built-in MH65 2 Quick Release will Support 22 lbs/ 10kg,
The Giottos MH-1000 is commonly used for Home, Landscape/scenery, Long exposures, Night shots, Photography, Portraits, Stabilization, Wildlife and more.The Giottos MH-1000 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast among others.The Giottos MH-1000 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Giottos MH-1000: Attaches firmly, Large range of motion, Stable and Strong clamp.
- 3 Bubble Levels Easily & Accurately Level Camera in Any Position.
- Easy to install or release top plate with interchangeable 1/4" and 3/8" nut.
- Eliminates All Vibrating & Skipping
- Innovative design Double balls joint head features unique 3-D movememt.
- 1/4" and 3/8" alloy screw can be easily released or installed with a knob.
- Independent Calibrated Pan Bed, & Separate Pan & Friction Knobs.
- Compact Quick Release System