Giottos MH-3300 Pro Series II Extra Large Socket & Ball Head with MH-658 Quick Release System - Max Load: 28 Lbs. -
Giotto's Pro II ball head series features a light and extra large ball with ball hollowed structure designed and manufactured to precisely position the camera both easily and securely.
Each has a stable and smooth base allowing fluid effect pans. Pro II features a slim and light body structure yet it is hardness strengthened, strong enough to support the heaviest of professional SLR's.
Each head features 3 separate safety knobs which provide optimal security as well as convenience. A friction control knob, and a separate locking knob for pan control are provided in addition to the main locking knob.
Giotto's has designed various camera mounts and sliding plates to fit these socket bases.
All of the plates feature safety locks with an "auto lock" retaining system and flanged edges to prevent camera slippage when shooting vertically. It is reversible when not needed.
The MH-658 long clamp-style quick release system (3.4"/86mm) is compatible with plates that fit the Arca Swiss standard. It features both horizontal and vertical bubble levels.
- Slim & Light Design, Hardened for Strength
- 1/4"-20, 3/8", with Video Pin
- Light & Extra Large Hollow ball
- Sliding long calibrated quick release plate (3.38"/86mm)
- Locking Knob for Tension Control with Precision Scale, Prevents Ball from Accidental Movement
- Stable & Smooth Base with Fluid Effect Pans