Giro Edit Snow Helmet -
Light, camera, action.
Very simply the lightest full-featured snow helmet we have ever made, the all-new Giro Edit also features an integrated GoPro mount that allows you to easily affix and remove your POV camera. The mount is sleek and super stealthy so you can remove your camera without a trace, and the Edit's clean, low-profile design delivers a sophisticated style that seamlessly integrates with your goggles. Giro's Stack Ventilation disperses excess heat to keep your goggles clear, while eight vents outfitted with a thermostat adjustable- ventilation lever allow for customized thermo-regulation. The Edit's multi-function Trip Clip works as a lightweight goggle retainer or a secure way to fasten your helmet to your pack. Roc Loc 5 allows for micro fit adjustments with only a few clicks for the perfect fit, and a plush interior padding with X-Static anti-microbial material keeps you comfortable through every day of the season. GoPro compatible - the Edit helmet comes with a GoPro compatible mounting system.
- Super Fit Engineering ensures that the helmet fits and performs at the highest level
- Roc Loc 5 fit system provides unrivaled comfort, stability, and adjustability; easily customize the fit tension and fore-aft tilt in seconds with just one hand
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with an impact-absorbing foam liner for a lighter, cooler helmet
Lining and Layers:
- Stack Vent lines up with the vents in your goggles helps keep them clear and fog-free while maintaining total helmet-goggle integration
- X-static lining is made with a layer of antimicrobial silver permanently bonded to the surface to reduce odor and help regulate temperature
- X-Static anti-bacterial padding
- 10 vents move cool, fresh air through the helmet while allowing heat and stale air out; Stack Vent™ at the center front of the helmet helps move moisture from goggles
- 10 Super Cool Vents with Thermostat Control
- Thermostat Control & Stack Ventilation
- Fine-tune the airflow using 2 low-profile Thermostat™ control buttons located on the outside of the helmet; buttons open and close vents
- 10 Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air in while pushing hot, stale air out; optimal vent shaping and maximized efficiency help regulate your core temperature to keep you comfortable all day
Weather and Wind:
- Giro Edit snow helmet is compatible with all Giro audio systems (sold separately)
- This snow helmet complies with ASTM F 2040 and/or CE EN 1077 alpine ski and snowboard helmet safety standards; for additional information please see REI expert advice
- GoPro easily affixes to the mount on the front of the Edit helmet without straps or adhesives; stealthy mount is barely visible when when you remove the camera
- Compatible with all after-market TuneUps systems
- Super light weight 375g
- Trip Clip Helmet Carry System
- Goggle clip on the back of the helmet keeps your goggles secure
- ~Large, 59-62.5 cm
- Incredibly lightweight helmet is only 13.2 oz. (375 g) and has an integrated GoPro camera mount, making it perfect for epic backcountry adventures
- In-mold technology fuses the helmet's tough outer shell to the internal expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, creating a light, cool and strong 1-piece helmet
Pull on the Giro Edit snow helmet and attach your GoPro camera (sold separately) to the sleek, integrated mount to capture every epic descent, back flip and big crash on video.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The lightest full-featured helmet Giro has ever made, the Edit also has an integrated, low-profile camera mount so you easily record all of your adventures.
Country of Origin: Imported