Giro Petra - Crash the trails in comfortable, rugged style in the Giro® Petra.
Cleats not included.
A hiking-inspired SPD-compatible shoe that is at home both on and off trail.
Durable synthetic upper.
Highly breathable mesh panels.
Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
Molded EVA footbed supplies light underfoot support.
Aegis® antimicrobial treatment promotes a healthier in-shoe environment.
Injected shank offers increased stiffness without compromising flex where it's needed.
Injected rubber outsole with aggressive lugs for heightened traction in dirt and mud.
Compatible with SPD (two-hole design) pedals, flat pedals and toe clips or straps.
- Nonslip laces allow you to personalize the fit, hidden lace holders keep them from getting in the way
- Rugged synthetic leather uppers offer a comfortable, flexible fit with a women-specific shape
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded EVA footbeds with medium arch support discourage arch fatigue and enhance comfort
- High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber. Classic 3-strap closure
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
Traction and Grip:
- Lugged outsoles provide sure traction when you're traipsing about off the bike
- injected internal shank provides good pedaling stiffness, with flex where you need it. Injected rubber with aggressive lugs for traction in dirt and mud. Accomadates SPD clipless pedals, flat pedals or toe-clips/straps
- Giro Petra mountain bike shoes can be used on flat pedals or with 2-bolt clipless cleats/pedals; please note that cleats are not included (cleats typically come with pedals)
- US shipments only
- Traditional lace-up design
- SPD, Time and Crankbrothers compatible
The Giro Petra mountain bike shoes provide equal comfort and performance on and off your bike, whether riding trails or exploring the vistas you've worked hard to reach.
Sierra Trading Post
Giro Petra bike shoes boast a versatile design that's at home on flat pedals, sidewalks and trails. The rubber outsole has flex where you need it and provides pedaling stiffness for flat, clipless or caged pedals.
Campmor (2013) (closeout)
The versitile Petra cycling shoe is a comfortable on and off the bike, combining high-performance riding details with the walkability of a light weight hiking shoe.