Giro Riela Cycling/Spin Shoe (formally known as Reva) -
The Riela is a supple-yet-rugged trail shoe with the same comfortable, supportive fit found in our best shoes. It's a great choice for riders who want a shoe with inspired style and performance at a modest price. The Reva is a great shoe for mountain biking, road riding or a day in the spin class.
- Supportive EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment enhances fit and comfort.
- The upper is made of high-grade synthetic leather and features three wide straps that allow simple, precise fit adjustments.
- Injected nylon High traction lugged outsole Mid-foot scuff guard Accommodates steel toe spikes (included)
- A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly.
- High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber.
- Good for spin class pedals.