• Super Fit Engineering is the foundation of our product design process. Every new Giro product is designed with reference to our database of anatomic measurements and rider input. We then test the design repeatedly in the lab and in the hands of riders so we can gather feed back and make refinements to create a final product that fits and performs at the highest level.
• The In Form system makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability while the vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit, free of gaper gap.
• In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
• Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
• Weatherstrip Vent Shield work to seal off vents in extremely cold conditions. A Velcro tab secures the shield when not in use to allow proper ventilation. Simply open the Velcro tab to unroll the shield over its corresponding vent.
$71.95 - $130.00