• Shell: ABS plastic.
• Hardshell construction: a durable shell laminated to an EPS foam liner.
• Reinforced padded earflaps.
• 6 passive vents.
• Aerodynamic Racing Covers lock in place over vents to maximize aerodynamic efficiency during a race or to hold heat in as temperatures drop.
• Security loop and deep Goggle Notch keep goggles attached to helmet.
• Slalom Chinbar compatible.
• Certification: complies with ASTM F 2040 and/or CE EN 1077 alpine ski and snowboard helmet safety standards.
• Classic Super Fit Sizes: XS (52 – 53.5 cm), S (53.5 – 55.5 cm), M (55.5 – 57 cm), L (57 – 59 cm), XL (59 – 60.5 cm), XXL (60.5 – 62.5 cm)
• Weight: 18 oz
Giro brings you a timeless alpine design with the Talon Helmet. They have combined a superior fit that gives you performance that will allow you to conquer the whole mountain with confidence. The hard shell construction combines a durable shell with the EPS foam liner that will keep your dome protected and comfortable for all day use. Don't stress the Talon is CE EN1077 compliant so you can rest easy knowing your dome will stay protected if you should happen to fall. Nine Super Cool vents with ARC system will allow air to flow in and out of the helmet to keep you cool and comfortable as you go flying down the mountain. Should you go racing the Giro Talon is slalom chinbar compatible to provide yourself with additional protection.
|Custom Fit Adjustment:||No|
|Shell Construction:||Hard Shell|
|Special Features:||Super Fit Engineered|
|Year Round Capable:||No|
$55.99 - $69.95
$77.95 - $129.95
$129.95 - $130.00
$90.95 - $111.95