Gitzo GT1542T Series 1 Traveler 6x Carbon Fiber 4 Section Tripod Max. Height 58.6" Supports 15.43 lbs. -
GT1542T tripod combines the compactness and light weight of the Gitzo Traveler System with the stability and size of a regular Mountaineer Series 1 tripod. It is dedicated to the high-end user seeking for a highly portable support with no compromise.
The Gitzo GT1542T is commonly used for Travel and more.The Gitzo GT1542T is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Gitzo GT1542T: Folds away and Lightweight.
- The centre column locking collar above the tripod shoulder makes it easier to adjust the column quickly. Series 1 and above are built with an anti-rotation grooved centre column for improved stability.
- Gitzo has introduced a new Anti Leg Rotation system, which means the tripod can be opened in less than 15 seconds. Simply loosen all the twist locks on each legat the same time, then pull the leg down and tighten the locks individually.
- It is the highest density tube 100% made of top quality ultra thin (7µm) carbonfibers (a 28mm tube contains 1.500.000 carbon fibers).
- The rapid column can easily be inverted for an alternative shooting angle or lowlevel macro work.
- The built-in accessory hook allows you to hang a stabilizing weight (e.g. a full camera bag or a sand/water bag) from the bottom of the tripod centre column. Useful with long/heavy lenses, on uneven ground or in windy conditions.
- G-Lock is the new Gitzo leg locking system. The locking mechanism has been completely redesigned in order to achieve a 20% increase in rigidity, faster operation and stronger, safer locking. G-Lock's special design also provides a ''gravity lock'' effect: the higher the load applied vertically to the leg, the stronger the lock.
- Gitzo 6X is the most advanced carbon fiber tube in the market and guarantees structural strength, flexion rigidity and great vibration absorption properties.
- Despite the claims of other manufactures, the performance of this multilayer design is unique and inimitable thanks to the advanced aerospace production technology and the exclusive inner structure.