Glidecam XR-2000 Handheld Camera Stabilizer for Compact Cameras Up to 2 to 6 lb Three-Axis Gimbal -
The Glidecam XR-2000 Handheld Camera Stabilizer represents an affordable way to put your compact camcorder on a floating platform, enabling you to capture the types of professional handheld shots that add dynamic flair to any video production. Smooth camera movement that ranges freely in every dimension is not something you can achieve via dollies or shoulder-mount rigs. For truly unfettered, floating camera moves, you need a gimbal-based camera stabilizer.
The XR-2000 is a complete handheld system, with a dynamic camera platform that will allow you to mount & achieve proper balance for your small to medium camcorder (2-6 lb), a telescoping central post that allows you to adjust the height of the unit and a balance platform that supports any combination of the included large and small counterbalance weights. At the center of everything, however, is the three-axis gimbal that lets the camera handle move freely while the rest of the stabilizer stays upright, thereby eliminating the shake that plagues most handheld camerawork.
The design of the Glidecam XR-2000 is tool-free, so you'll be able to set up and achieve balance easily & quickly every time. With practice you'll be steering your camera through three dimensions naturally and smoothly without a second thought, as if the camera platform were a cloud floating through calm skies.
- Made with precision Aluminum
- Precision Bearings at all vital points
- Designed for compact, low profile cameras weighing from 2 to 6 pounds
- Dynamic Camera Balance Platform (Camera Mounting Platform)
- Base Platform has 1/4" mounting hole for optional LCD Monitor attachment
- Each large Counter Weight Disc averages 2.75 ounces
- No-tools Telescoping Center Post
- Laser etched Labeling
- Rubber feet under Base Platform
- 22" tall in longest mode
- Adjustable, inertial-control Base Platform
- Anodized Studio Black
- Allows unrestricted Booming and 360 degree Panning
- Adjustable convergence, precision, three-axis Gimbal