Glidetrack 30.5" SD Hybrid Shooter -
The Glidetrack 75" Shooter SD is a camera slider that doubles up as a shoulder support. The weight and balance of the product makes it perfect for the newer breeds of DSLR's that can shoot video, such as the Canon 550D/Rebel T2i, Nikon D90, Canon 5D Mk II, etc. The SD will also comfortably take new video enabled Micro-Four Thirds cameras, e.g. the Panasonic GH1, G1/2 etc.
The dual functionality of the Shooter SD offers tremendous flexibility to the film-maker as you can operate and transfer from a tripod to a shoulder mounted or floor mounted setup easily and quickly. This aspect is made even more apparent considering how lightweight the Shooter is.
This makes the Shooter a completely unique product in the portable dolly market and for those looking to bring diversity and flexibility to their composition; the Shooter is the core piece of kit that will complement your setup. Make is a key part of your setup.
- Rear foot locks in behind your shoulder to brace/triangulate against. Will fit easily in your luggage for transportation/travel
Lining and Layers:
- For standard Glidetrack sliding mode just flip them up in line with the track and you are set to go
- Low profile foam padding at shoulder area
Support and Cushioning:
- Adjust from floor mounted slider, to tripod mounted slider to shoulder support in seconds
Traction and Grip:
- Hand grips also act as levelers for uneven surfaces. They can be adjusted without tools in a fraction of a second, you just press the button and turn, then release to lock
- Central handle that can be added/removed VERY quickly to offer an even greater degree of flexibility when in shoulder mount mode. When not in use, just pop it in your pocket
- The carriage can be locked in position using the small adjuster on the side of the carriage
- Doubles up as a shoulder brace for 5D, 7D and similar DSLR cameras and smaller camcorder users
- Handles can be adjusted in an instant to whatever position you like using one hand