Glidetrack Shooter HD 21inch (0.5m) Heavy Duty Slider/Mini Dolly for DSLR Video Anodized Aluminum -
Doubling as both a slider and shoulder brace, the Glidetrack Shooter HD (Heavy Duty) 20" brings high-end polish to run-and-gun video productions. Designed as a sturdy and affordable alternative to more cumbersome dolly tracks, the Shooter HD gives you the power to create smooth, Hollywood-like tracking shots as well as stable handheld footage. Whether attached to a tripod (via the 1/4" or 3/8" mounting threads) or resting on its two scratch-free feet, the Shooter makes the most of its simple, industrial-grade design to deliver smooth-as-glass motion.
When handheld shooting is required, the entire lightweight unit transfers easily from tripod to shoulder, its dual handgrips pivoting downward for two-handed support. A soft shoulder pad adds comfort and friction to keep shots stable and secure, aided further by a removable center handle.
With its wider rails and heavier-grade construction, the HD model is ideal for medium-to-large DSLR/camcorder setups using rod support systems--which means accessories such as monitors, matteboxes and audio equipment can come along for the ride.
Lining and Layers:
- For standard Glidetrack sliding mode just flip them up in line with the track and you are set to go!
- Will fit easily in your luggage for transportation/travel
- Low profile foam padding at shoulder area
Support and Cushioning:
- Adjust from floor mounted slider, to tripod mounted slider to shoulder support in seconds!
Traction and Grip:
- Hand grips also act as levelers for uneven surfaces
- When not in use, just pop it in your pocket!
- Doubles up as a shoulder brace
- Rear foot locks in behind your shoulder to brace/triangulate against
- The carriage can be locked in position using the small adjuster on the side of the carriage
- Crane type moves. By mounting your Glidetrack at one end, you can do pseudo crane moves on the fly
- Handles can be adjusted in an instant to whatever position you like using one hand
- Inclined dolly moves, By using two tripod heads, you can do your Glide at an angle. Try that with a traditional dolly! Central handle that can be added/removed VERY quickly to offer an even greater degree of flexibility when in shoulder mount mode
- They can be adjusted without tools in a fraction of a second, you just press the button and turn, then release to lock!