Globe Pequot Hiking Mount Rainier National Park -
Hiking Mount Rainier National Park features sixty-one of the finest trails in Washington - from short day hikes to backcountry treks. With this comprehensive guide, veteran hikers Heidi Schneider and Mary Skjelset provide all the information you need to get the most out of hiking this natural wonderland.
- Invaluable planning information, including local lodging recommendations
- Detailed trail descriptions
- GPS-compatible trail maps and route profiles
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees/permits, and best hiking seasons
- Mile-by-mile directional cues