Globe Pequot Hiking The Grand Canyon National Park - A Guide to the Best Hiking Adventures on the North & South Rims -
Hiking The Grand Canyon National Park - A Guide to the Best Hiking Adventures on the North & South Rims will let you plan and enjoy your visit to one of the United States most beautiful landmarks. Fully revised and updated, Hiking Grand Canyon National Park provides first-hand descriptions and detailed maps for all of the park's developed trails as well as tips on safety, hiking with children, access, and services. This comprehensive guide features detailed descriptions all of the park's developed trails, which number fifteen hikes on the South Rim and thirteen hikes on the North Rim.
- About The Author - Ron Adkison (deceased), an avid hiker and backpacker, began his outdoor explorations at age six. Since then he has logged more than 12,000 trail miles in ten western states. He has walked every trail in this guide, most of them multiple times, to provide precise, firsthand information about the trails, as well as features of ecological and historical interest. This book has been updated by his son Ben.
- Info on fees, water sources, campgrounds, other lodging snd more
- Year - 2011 3rd Edition
- Comprehensive trail descriptions & maps
- Pages - 245
- ISBN - 9780762760602
- Difficulty ratings, Average hiking times, and best hiking seasons for each hike
- Publisher - Falcon Guides
- 28 hikes - Hikes suited to every ability
- Trail Finder - lets you plan the best hike for - families, day hikes, and backpacking trips
- Directions to the trailheads & maps
- Binding - Paper