Globe Pequot Scenic Driving: Alaska and the Yukon -
Fully revised and updated, this guide has thirty-one drives that highlight the natural and cultural history of the land. Stories and facts about the people, natural environment, and region to enhance traveling.
- Itineraries ranging from 41 miles to more than 1,390 miles in length
- Tips on camping, travel services, and best driving seasons
- Historical information and suggested side trips
- In-depth descriptions of national parks, preserves, and recreation areas
- Where to find North Country treasures, such as massive glaciers, native ruins, ghost towns, wilderness parks, and local wildlife
- Route maps for each drive