Globe Pequot The Cycling Bible - The Complete Guide For All Cyclists From Novice To Expert -
The Cycling Bible by Robin Barton has everything the avid bike rider could ever want. Whether you are new to cycling, riding for fitness, interested in road racing or mountain biking, The Cycling Bible is an essential companion. Illustrated in color throughout, it covers everything from buying the right bike to exploring the top riding spots. Comprehensive step-by-step tutorials explain indispensible skills and techniques with expert guidance on staying safe and maintaining fitness levels. A how-to section expains basic bicycle maintenance and demonstrates quick-fix repairs. The touring section recommends some of the most enjoyable rides all over the world, including family-friendly routes, tracking the great road races, and exploring the breathtaking scenery of the top mountain bike meccas.
- Chapters - the Bike, The Gear, Techniques and Safety, Fitness and Nutrition, Racing, Cycling Destinations, Maintenance
- Hundreds of Color photos and illustrations
- ISBN - 9780762769995
- Great for the novice or expert
- Binding - Paper
- About the Author - Robin Barton is a journalist, mountain bike racer , marathoner and one day races. He has ridden widely in Asia, Austrailia and North America.
- Pages - 352
- Publisher - Falcon Guides
- Indispensable advice
- Year - 2011
- Buy the Right Bike
- Step by Step tutorials - Glossary - Index - Links are all included