Globe Pequot The Geocaching Handbook - The Guide for Family Friendly High Tech Treasure Hunting -
The Geocaching Handbook - The Guide for Family Friendly High Tech TREASURE Hunting will prepare you for the exciting world of Geocaching. In the more than 10 years since Geocaching started it is still going strong, in fact it is growing by leaps and bounds. This fascinating, outdoor, technology driven activity, which combines aspects of treasure hunting, cutting edge navigation and exploration, maybe the fastest growing outdoor sport on the planet. This book explores what it takes to get started and to enjoy this exhilarating activity. completely revised and updated this book relates the latest strategies and techniques. With a foreword by the sports creator, Dave Ulmer, The Geocacher's Handbook is the way to get started.
- Create and hide your own cache
- ISBN - 9780762763832
- Year - 2011 2nd Edition
- Edited By - Layne Cameron
- Pages - 129
- Practice backcountry safety and Geocaching Etiquette
- Binding - Paper
- Discover how to select a cache and begin hunting
- GPS tips and techniques
- About The Author - Randy Hall is a cofounder of the Letterboxing North America website, letterboxing.org, and is a nationally ranked orienteer. A software engineer by day, he lives in Pennsylvania.
- Publisher - Falcon Guides