Globe Pequot Hiking Grand Canyon National Park -
Lace up your boots and sample twenty-eight of the finest trails at one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. Hiking Grand Canyon National Park provides firsthand descriptions and detailed maps for all of the developed trails in the park—from easy day hikes suitable for novices and children to extended backpack trips geared for intrepid wilderness travelers. Also included are tips on safety, hiking with children, access, and services, as well as indispensable information about backcountry regulations, permits, and water sources.
- Directions to the trailheads
- Comprehensive trail descriptions with mile-by-mile directional cues
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Information on fees, contracts, lodging and campgrounds, and more
- Trail Finder for best day and overnight hikes for families, moderate day hikers, strenuous day hikes, and backpacking trips for all levels
- Difficulty ratings, average hiking times, and best hiking seasons for every featured hike