Globe Pulse -
You don't know what you're doing today; you don't even know what you did yesterday. Maybe you'll hit the park, a quick stop at the bodega for beer, your buddy's place to relax for a bit, that band you pretend to hate is playing a club downtown, or maybe you'll see how far you can skate before you have to head home. Whatever you end up doing and wherever you end up, the Globe Pulse Shoes give you a laid back style that just works.
- Fully-exposed cushioning EVA midsole for comfort.
- Air FlowFoam uses open-cell construction lets fresh air move and keeps your sweaty feet cool
- T-toe construction.
- A little extra padding around your ankles stabilize your feet and keep them comfy
- Globe logo details on tongue, side, footbed, and outsole.
Traction and Grip:
- Over-the-heel sole gives you an additional area of traction for mid-air stick maneuvering
- Features Herringbone Traction Technology on the rubber outsole for enhanced flexibility and traction.
- Durable suede, action nubuck, and/or synthetic upper.
- An athletic-inspired skate and lifestyle shoe.
Break it down with the smooth and sleek Pulse from Globe for killer style without all the filler!
'80s retro-inspired trainer with all the elements put together in one simple, solid and durable kicker.
Combo soft action leather, action nubuck and suede upper.
Double stitched, double layered "T" toe cap.
Breathable mesh tongue and inner linings.
Fully exposed, double layered die cut Kinetic EVA midsole.
Grippy CM rubber outsole with a herringbone tread pattern.