Glow 24" Softbox Octa - R Series -
Glow Softbox Octo 24" - R Series is an ideal source for individual portraits while doubling as a superstar on location. The 24" Octo combines the strength of a portrait key light while acting as a soft wrap, blending perfectly with additional fill soft lights. There is slightly more 'pop' added to contrast due to its tight reflector spec.
The most popular uses of this softbox shape are for close-ups and tight fashion, portrait, and beauty photography, plus, it's a natural for children. The highlight /shadow ratio is optimized with a concentrated focus of illumination from the special bowl reflector, reverse umbrella design. There is exceptional light efficiency in this design and the flattering results reveal human form with grace and warmth.
Glow Softbox Octo 24" materials and construction are superior. The critical ingredients in any softbox are the internal reflective fabric, the front diffuser/baffle and the shape of the box. Super strength silvered grid fabric finely line the interior surfaces of the box and add a crisp quality to the output.
Every Glow - R Series product features removable double diffusors. Light spread is extremely even, pleasing and contrast balanced. Reinforced support rod pockets, seams and Velcro closures make assembly and setup trouble-free.
- Wide range of speedring models to fit almost any light source (speedring not included)
- Interior diffusor snaps onto elastic suspension strip for a perfect fit
- Superior GlowRite silver reflective grid fabric lining
- Removable front diffusor material adhere with woven Velcro strips
- Special aluminum alloy frame rods have high elasticity and strong shape retention
- Positive Velcro rod pockets assure secure and safe operation
- Non-fluorescent dyes protect the softbox from aging yellow cast
- Lightweight portability in its own compact case
- Heat proof and water resistant inside and out
- Heat resistant up to 650 watttungsten
- UV filtered diffusion materialreduces UV-Rand UV-A light by up to 98%
- Assemble or disassemble easily and quickly any place with the best speedring coding on the market