Glyph Technologies 8TB GT062E Triple Interface Tabletop RAID Hard Drive Array -
The 8 TB GT062E Triple Interface Tabletop RAID from Glyph Technologies is a high-capacity external RAID that features two 7200 rpm drives striped together in a hardware RAID 0 or RAID 1 configuration. It can connect to a computer via eSATA, FireWire-800, or USB 2.0. It is compatible with FireWire-400 systems via the use of an optional 9-pin to 6-pin FireWire adapter or cable.
The drive is housed in a durable stainless steel external casing that can be rack-mounted with an optional kit. The array features an internal power supply and quiet fan, making it an excellent option for audio studios. It is capable of sustained data transfer speeds of up to 220 MB/sec via eSATA, making this an ideal solution for workflows that require superlative drive performance.
- Optional rackmount kit is available, allowing you to convert the unit into a 1U rackmount form factor
- Capable of sustained transfer rates of up to 220MB/sec when configured as a RAID 0 and connected via eSATA
- When used with Glyph's Highpoint eSATA card, or when connected via a FireWire or USB connection, the drive reports the health of the 2 internal drives using the included Glyph Manager software
- Internal power supply is built from high quality components and is compatible with international voltages
- Scratch-resistant black powder-coated aluminum chassis and a 1/8" thick brushed stainless steel face plate ensure that the enclosure effectively dissipates heats, while at the same time being lightweight for portability
- Configure as a RAID 0 for maximum performance, RAID 1 for data protection, JBOD, or Spanning mode for maximum capacity
- Uses high-quality Seagate SATA hard drives, perfect for data intensive applications such as Final Cut Pro, Avid Xpress and Adobe Premiere
- Uses the Oxford 936DSE RAID controller, capable of RAID 0, RAID 1 and Spanning modes
- Glyph Manager software can set RAID mode and display the health status of the unit. You can monitor case temperature, fan speed, drive status and temperature, driver errors and rebuild failures thanks to S.M.A.R.T. technology