Goal Zero Escape 30 Solar Panel -
Capture and store solar energy and convert it into useful power from the beach to the campground. The sturdy, folding briefcase collects 30 watts of power from the sun, allowing you to convert solar energy to useful power for lights, small appliances or to recharge communication devices. Solar panels are UV-treated and weather-resistant.
Sherpa 50 Power Pack: 2 hours.
Sherpa 120 Power Pack: 4 hours.
Escape 150 Power Pack: 5 hours.
Extreme 350 Power Pack: 12 hours.
Expect 2-4X longer charge times depending on weather conditions when charging by solar.
30-watt mono-crystalline solar technology.
Open circuit voltage: 18V
Charging voltage: 12V±2V
Weight: 13 lbs.
Dimensions (Folded): 22"L x 16"W x 1.75"H.
Dimensions (Unfolded): 22"L x 31.5"W x 0.75"H.
Warranty: 12 months.
Optimal Operating: 32°-104°F
Optimal Storage: 32°-86°F
Traction and Grip:
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for greater comfort and grip
- For the amount of Watts it gives, it will be most effective with the Escape 150, Yeti 150*, Yeti 400*, or Sherpa 50* (*4,7mm to 8.0mm adapter needed to connect to this product)
- The Escape 30 Briefcase can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger
- Collect 30 watts of power from the sun to recharge your power pack
- Store-away cable for simple organization
- Easy to use; pop-out leg stands for optimal positioning and convenient set-up
- It delivers up to 30 Watts of power, but the angle of the panels and the cloud coverage can impact its performance
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The Escape 30 Solar Briefcase features a sturdy body that easily folds into a sleek and portable briefcase, making transportation safe and easy. Ideal for car travel.