Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit -
Whether it's for back-up power, camping, tailgating, or light-duty construction, the GOAL ZERO Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit gets the job done. Silent and safe, the Yeti 1250 Solar Generator KIT can be used indoors or out. Power a refrigerator for 12+ hours, a chest freezer for a week, a TV for 35 hours!
Charge your Yeti 1250 in 24-48 hours from the sun with GOAL ZERO's two Boulder™ 30 Solar Panels (included), made from tempered glass with an aluminum frame. You can even chain additional Boulder 30 panels together for additional power.
Power is generated silently and cleanly from the sun or the wall (AC charger included), so the Yeti may be safely operated indoors—in your home, cabin or tent. The Yeti may be easily moved from room to room using its roll cart, eliminating the need for long extension cords. Multiple ports (AC, DC and USB) make it easy to power all your devices.
Kit includes :
Goal ZERO Yeti 1250 Generator.
Two Boulder 30 Solar Panels.
Fabric Carrying Case for Panels.
Technical Specifications :
AC Wall Charger (80W) Approx. charge time: 16-20 hours.
Boulder 30 Solar Panels Approx. charge time: 20-22 hours.
Battery Type Lead acid (AGM)
Battery Capacity 1250Wh (12V, 100Ah)
Battery voltage range 11-14.8V
Output 110VAC, 60Hz.
Inverter 1200W pure-sine wave inverter.
Weight 103 lbs.
Dimensions 15" x 11.5" x 14.5"
- Includes 1 generator, 2 Boulder 30 solar panels, 1 fabric carrying case for panels, 1 roll cart
- Stores up to 1250 watts of power
- Runs silently without fumes
- Backup critical appliances – refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment – CPAP machine
- Included cart makes it easy to move the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 solar generator close to appliances, minimizing the need for long extension cords
- Additional shipping charge due to size/weight: $50
- Kit includes 2 Boulder 30 solar panels to charge the Yeti 1250 in 20 - 24 hrs. using clean, free solar energy—or plug it in and charge it from the wall in 16 - 20 hrs.
- Wall charger
- Scalable and go where you want to go
- Multiple ports –DC, USB, and AC – make it easy to power all your devices. Activate the ports with one master switch and let everyone in the family help themselves
- Rated for continuous duty
- Inputs include two 8mm charge ports (16 - 20 volts at 10A max/200 watts each and 1 power pole charging port (16 - 48 volts at 20A max/250 watts)
- Output panel accommodates many devices, and it includes threee standard AC wall outlets, one female 12V car plug, two 6mm 12V ports, 12V Anderson-type power-pole port and three USB ports
- Roll cart makes it easy to move the generator closer to appliances and use shorter extension cords, minimizing power loss and tripping hazards
- Three ways to charge the battery: Solar panels (two included), AC household electrical outlets and automobile 12V adapter (not included)
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) lead-acid battery stores electricity and offers enhanced recharge and discharge efficiency
- Safe to operate indoors. No fumes or fuel to store
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Uses no gas and makes no noise or fumes, so you can use the Yeti 1250 solar generator indoors or out—wherever a source of power is needed
- Four Lite-A-Life LED lights
- Powers critical devices including your refrigerator, lights, tools, computer and home health care equipment
Sierra Trading Post
The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 solar generator kit has plenty of power for home emergencies, camping, tailgating and light-duty, off-grid construction. Its battery stores up to 1250 watts of power, and this silent-running generator kit includes two solar panels, a roll cart and four LED lights.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
From smartphones to refrigerators and everything in between, a gas-free generator for any situation. Whether you're working and playing off-grid or experiencing a power outage, the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit offers the power to get the job done. Silent, safe, and easy to use indoors or out. Clean self-sustaining power generation from wall, car, or sun. Includes 2 solar panels
The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 solar generator kit silently cranks out big backup power—suitable for big appliances, such as a refrigerator or freezer, and for home health-care equipment.
Best kit for safe, silent power generation. Use to backup critical appliance - refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment - CPAP machine. Store 1250 watts of power.
Kit Includes: Yeti 1250, 2 x Boulder 30, Roll Cart, Solar Panel Travel Case
3 Ways to charge:
What's in the box:
A silent, powerful 1,250-watt generator that charges from the free and clean energy of the sun using two Boulder 30 solar panels (included). The safe and quiet operation is ideal for indoor or outdoor use, and is powerful enough to run refrigerators and freezers – even critical home-healthcare equipment such as heart monitors and oxygen machines. The panels can fully charge the generator in 20 to 24 hours on a 12-volt charging port, and a simple master switch provides power to multiple AC, DC and USB devices. The LCD readout tracks usage and shows current battery level. Both the generator and panels are FCC- and CE-certified. Generator has six-month and panels have one-year manufacturer's limited warranty. Includes: One generator, two Boulder 30 solar panels, one carry case for panels, one roll cart.
Generator dimensions: 16"L x 11"W x 14.5"D.
Generator weight: 103 lbs.
Solar panel dimensions: 21”L x 18”W x 1”D each.
Solar panel weight: 6.5 lbs. each.