Goal Zero Rechargeable Aa Batteries -
Save money and space in the landfill with these rechargeable NiMh AA batteries. They power up anything that runs on AA batteries, and can be recharged, on average, 300 to 500 times. Designed with Low Self Discharge, they can sit unused for up to 12 months before they start to lose their charge. Use the Guide 10 Plus Power Pack or the Guide 10 Adventure Kit for recharging (both not included). Four per pack.
- Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries
- For use with Guide 10 and can be recharged with Nomad 7
- Approx. 500 - 1000 cycles
- Lightweight and affordable
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
- Pack includes four batteries
Use these 4 rechargeable NiMH AA batteries in anything you have that requires AA batteries. Use them up, when they are dead, recharge them. Do this again and again - on average about 300-500 cycles. You will feel smart when you save all that money and the landfill. These little babies have a Low Self Discharge which means they can sit on your shelf for 12 months before they start to lose effectiveness.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Goal Zero Rechargeable batteries reduce your impact compared to using disposable AA batteries. Charge them up before your next trip.