GoLite Lime Lite XT -
From the Appalachian Trail to the National Mall, get out and see the world in the GoLite Limt Lite XT trail shoe. This low-profile men's outdoor cross trainer is made from tough, breathable ballistic mesh designed to stand up to punishing treks. Seven-eye lacing and the signature PreciseFIT™ adjustable insole system join forces to ensure glove-like personalization to each foot, even if left and right are different from each other. Features like Rock Absorber™, the Zero Impact™ platform and Soft Against The Ground technology add stability and comfort to every adventure, across a wide range of terrain. The GoLite Lime Lite XT light hiking shoe features a distinctive GECKO 270 outsole design in Gripstick™ rubber, with flex grooves that encourage a natural stride.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole provides exceptional shock absorption and stability.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Gripstick rubber outsole material for durable, reliable traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Ballistic mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- EVA insole material supplies lasting underfoot comfort.
- GECKO 270 outsole allows for multidirectional flex, delivers enhanced responsiveness and promotes a more efficient stride.
- Resin-impregnated rock plate helps prevent stone bruises.
- Adjustable PreciseFIT insole accommodates narrow through wide feet.
- Protective, asymmetrical rubber toe rand.
- Rock Absorber technology provides shock absorption and a stable platform for a 30% more stable foundation than traditional footwear.
Tour the world, or maybe just the singletrack in the lasting performance and durability of the Lime Lite XT from GoLite.