Gopro 3D Hero System -
This item can only be shipped to the registered billing address of the credit/debit card holder. Unfortunately, credit card fraud attempts are on the rise. This policy protects both you and Jenson USA. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
USA GoPro retailers are prohibited from shipping GoPro products to Canada.
The 3D HERO System allows you to combine two 1080p HD HERO cameras into a single housing to record 3D video and photos while simultaneously recording in 2D. A synchronization cable plugs into the rear HERO Port on both cameras to join them together, enabling both cameras to record video and photos in perfect synchronization. This is a requirement for professional quality 3D and is available only from GoPro.
The included 3D editing software—GoPro Cineform Studio—makes it easy to convert your 3D HERO System footage into viewable 3D files you can watch on your computer, online at sites like YouTube, and on your 2D or 3DTV at home.
Weather and Wind:
- 3D Waterproof housing is rated 180'/6om deep
- Includes - 3D waterproof housing, door & skeleton door, 3D Hero Sync Cable, 3D Anaglyph glasses(3 pairs), Helmet front mount, 2 flat & 2 curved adhesive mounts, CineForm Studio software
- Cameras are NOT included.
- Assorted Mounting Hardware
- Record 3D and 2D video and photo files simultaneously
- NOT compatible with the HD Hero 960 or SD cameras.
- Includes FREE easy-to-use 3D editing software—GoPro CineForm Studio
- Mounting system is compatible with all GoPro accessories
The 3D Hero System from GoPro will let you combine two HD Hero cameras into one housing so you can record 3D video and photos while also recording in 2D. This system comes with a 3D sync cable that simply plugs into the back of the Hero port to join both cameras together, which enables you to record video and photos is synchronization.
Film your video in 3D like a pro when you combine your two 1080p HD HERO cameras (sold separately) with GoPro's 3D HERO System. It combines bother cameras into a single housing to record 3D video or photos while simultaneously recording in 2D. A synchronization cable plugs into the rear HERO Port on both cameras to join them together, enabling both cameras to record video and photos in perfect synchronization.