Gordini Wooly Gloves -
The Gordini Women's Wooly Gloves are made of berber pile, with suede palm, fingers and thumb patch to give you a fashionable look for cold weather days. The gauntlet construction and toggle closure help to keep cold air and snow from getting inside these gloves. The Wooly features soft Megaloft® insulation combined with a Hydrowick microdenier lining, to keep your hands warm, and wick moisture away, to keep them feeling dry and comfortable all day.
Lining and Layers:
- Hydrowick microdenier lining wicks moisture away.
- Constructed of berber pile fabric with suede palm, fingers and thumb patch.
- Soft Megaloft® insulation provides warmth.
Weather and Wind:
- Toggle closure seals out cold.
Full wrap construction creating a mitten within a mitten, gauntlet length, toggle closure.
• Shell: Berber shell, with suede palm, fingers and thumb patch.
• Insulation: Heatrap® insulating concept, soft Megaloft® insulation, Hydrowick microdenier lining.